Natural, Homemade bath treats by Blieq

16 July 2015




I'm on a new jounrey this last half of the year to be not just be good to myself the person but to my skin and body. We are all wrapped up with drama that is the world, that we forget about ourselves and wellbeing.

Supporting enterprenurs is one of my biggest passions. Being a business owner myself it is hard to get people to support your business. Support doesn't always mean buy products but showing those risk takers some love through likes, recommendation, comments etc.

Excited to share with you all some beautiful smelly products that I purchased from Blieq. They create 100% natural products consisting of cute fruit soaps and bath salts.  Order their Banana & Coconut Soap bar and the Total Unwind Bath Potion. 

For more information on product check our her website 


Post a Comment