H&M Beauty Lounge - New beauty collection

3 November 2015



On my last trip into the city I picked up some rather interesting beauty products from the newly launched H&M Beauty line. The chapelfield branch has this beautiful beauty section where you could find everything from cleansing pads to nail polish remover.


It was great,  so dived right in to swatch the shades since they now cater to deeper skin tones. To be honest I'm not sure of their powders and founders for deeper skin tones but am impressed that they are trying to provide us,women of colour with option.

Once my tour was complete I picked out these items that I thought were great and would recommend if you weren't to sure of what try.

H&M Beauty Picks





Lip Velvet creams |: Screen Siren & Dare Me ...here
Cream Lipstick |: So Cocoa ....here
Press on nails ... here
Charcoal Mask ... here
Beauty Sponge |: egg shaped ... here


Check out the little video where you can see some swatches of the velvet cream and the lipstick



xoxo Kani





Space NK UK

Post a Comment