NYX Cosmetics | Now in Boots

17 December 2015




Back in October Jessica and I ventured to the Beauty Blogger Awards. At the awards we came across NYX Cosmetics,HD Brows and Magnitone to name a few. Having no experience with the brand, I was very eager to test the makeup quality and find myself some gems to add to my ever growing  makeup collect.



For all my UK follower, I am a bit late with this but as most of you now know that Boots is currently selling a wide selection of NYX makeup. The fact that Boots is paving the way with providing US brands is amazing and we pray that more US brands partner up with Boots.

Well! Back to the Blogger Awards Jessica and I were given some lovely gifts from the some of the brands mentioned above. Decided to share what I received in my video below. Check out the list of products below the video.




See you in my next post. If you are want to follow my blog, you can now find it on bloglovin' or enter your email in the bloglovin' follow tab. xoxo



Charlotte Tilbury

Post a Comment